- to keep out the creepers trying to sneak a peak into the girl bathroom while your peeing
- to have a feeling of security
- to have a place to talk where the boys can’t hear
- to have someone to help with either your hair, outfit or makeup
- to gossip in safety
- to cry in safety
- to talk about the hottie in your algebra class
- to get away from the forever judging society filled with antifeminists for a few moments
- to tell each other you look like sluts and need to tone down the cat eye and pull up your shirt without the chance of other people hearing
- to tell a secret
- possibly because you both have to go to the bathroom
Young John Winchester
Young Mary Winchester
god dAMMIT. PLEASE.
Crowley is Mark no matter what side of the pond you’re on
why do girls go to the bathroom together
if we got all the cats in the world to meow at exactly the same time how loud would it be
Well the average cat meow is like 65/75dB (above speaking volume but below shouting) and there are about 2bn cats in the world, so, by that math, 130-150bn dB. Which is about 100 million jets taking off at once.
“Dreams don’t always have to exist while the sun’s down and your eyes are shut.” ― Alex Gaskarth.
photo by [farts-on-fire-tonight]
i dedicate this boner to u
Bob’s Burgers | Season 1 | Episode 10 - “Burger Wars”